Have you ever noticed that royals and celebrities hold their weddings in the daytime? This isn’t a new trend. They know the true benefits to holding a daytime wedding. While we may never have a chance to ask their reasons for having a daytime weddings, we can certainly imagine why!
Our Five Reasons to have a Daytime Wedding:
1. You can take your photos outside during the daylight. Just take a look on Instagram or Pinterest. Everyone wants that bright, airy look! The color in your photos will be more vibrant with the use of natural light, and the lighting will also flatter your natural beauty. You can take advantage of the natural landscape of gardens, trees and the sky. There’s no better backdrop than Mother Nature!
2. When you go out for brunch, what drink do you have in hand? Mimosas! That takes care of your signature drink for the reception. Mimosas are the perfect cocktail for a daytime wedding. Want an even trendier detail for your brunch wedding reception? Add a mimosa bar with fruit garnishes. Even better!
3. Dress Festive or Formal. You and your bridal party can be as dressed up or casual as you want to be. Beautiful sundresses are very appropriate for daytime weddings, and your bridal party can also wear a shorter or more casual dress. However, if you want to still have a black tie affair, it can be done!
4. Who doesn’t love a brunch buffet? Your food can be a combination chicken and waffles, fruit, carving stations, grilled vegetables, salmon canapes, frittatas, taco stations…you name it! There are so many delicious brunch options to choose from. Check out some of our catering menus at www.theclassicgourmet.com
5. Brunch weddings typically end in the early afternoon. This gives you the rest of the day to spend time with your closest friends or out-of-town family. Do you have a plane to catch? Ending the wedding earlier in the day gives you more flight options to get to your honeymoon sooner. Doesn’t that sound romantic and dreamy!?
Mediterranean Villa gives you the following Free Gifts when booking a Brunch Wedding:
$500 Off Facility Rental
These specials expire on March 31, 2020
Book now to block your preferred date.